Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm)Affiliation:
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) & Gujarat Technological University (GTU).Duration of Course: 2 years
The minimum qualification for admission to Master in Pharmacy is a pass B. Pharm with minimum 55% and GPAT qualified and GPAT Nonqualified Students can apply.Choose Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm):
- Expertise and faculty and Guidance from Industrial Dignitaries
- Practical knowledge and skills in technology development and research
- Placement in India’s top 10 Pharmaceutical Industries
- Students will able to demonstrate high level of understanding in drug, development, research and commercialization which help to the manufacturing of drugs pharmaceuticals.
- Enhance interpersonal communication and writing skills.
- Pharmaceutics mainly impact on newer concepts on Targeted Drug delivery system, formulation development, Pharmacokinetic study and packaging of dosage forms.
- Quality assurance is filed of accuracy and precision,Student can learn the highly sophisticated techniques with amenities of UV,HPLC,flourimetry, and other instruments. Studies on guidelines and new concept of QbD,PET and atomic spectroscopy.
- Pharmacology is concerns with field of research in recent advances in the drug development and its therapeutic application, they would understand the mechanism of drug action and asses the adverse effect, contraindication and clinical used in treatment of drugs.