Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D):Affiliation:
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE),Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) & Gujarat Technological University (GTU).Duration of Course: 6 years
The minimum qualification for admission to Diploma in Pharmacy is a pass in 12th science (10+2) Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Mathematics. Students passing from any state/National education board with any group A,B or AB can take admission in the course.Choose Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D):
- Post-graduation level Course
- Students who wish to have a career in Hospital, Clinical or community Pharmacy, Pharmacovigilance and Medical writing etc.
- Aspirants who wish to settle Abroad
- Half Course duration at hospital during course.
- You can work as Doctor
- Course in Maximum Demand with Least Seats.