Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.PHARM):Affiliation:
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) & Gujarat Technological University (GTU).Duration of Course: 4 years
The minimum qualification for admission to Diploma in Pharmacy is a pass in 12th science (10+2) Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Mathematics. Students passing from any state/National education board with any group A,B or AB can take admission in the course.Choose Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm):
- Graduation Course
- Maximum Job opportunity
- Eligible for various government services (Govt. Hospital, PHC and CHC centers/Private hospital, Navy/ESIC/ONGC/ Indian Army/Navy/ESIC/ONGC/ISRO/108 ambulance related to Pharmacy.
- Registered Pharmacists can open their own manufacturing unit and become entrepreneurs.
- B. Pharm graduates can apply for pharmacists in various countries like Canada, USA, Australia, UK and Europe and make career in the countries as Pharmacist
- Can continue further study in M.Pharm
- Maximum vacancy available
- Many multinational companies are already in Gujarat-Ahmedabad.
- Top priority course