All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE),Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) & Gujarat Technological University (GTU).Duration of Course: 2 years
The minimum qualification for admission to Diploma in Pharmacy is a pass in 12th science (10+2) Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Mathematics. Students passing from any state/National education board with any group A,B or AB can take admission in the course.Choose Diploma Pharmacy (D.Pharm):
- Course with minimum duration & less fees.
- One can registered as Pharmacist and start Business.
- Eligible for various government services (Govt.Hospital, PHC and CHC centers/Private hospital, Navy/ESIC/ONGC/ Indian Army/Navy/ESIC/ONGC/ISRO/108 ambulance related to Pharmacy.
- Medical Representative.
- Registered Pharmacist can open retail and wholesale medical store.
- Pursue further studies in B.Pharm. Expertise in practical practice.